This is the first Advanced Swing-Knitting™ Workshop!
While swing-knitting™ a “wild” scarf with pockets, you’ll learn a lot of new stuff:
• How to swing-knit™ in stockinette stitch and how to use “target pins” to do this more easily
• A new way to provisionally cast on
• How to double your stitches without pain and get the second set of stitches onto a circular needle in one step
• How to swing-knit™ stanzas in two or more colors
• How to make different types of tuckings as pause elements
The scarf is done in two-colored brioche stitch, both pockets are swing-knitted™ in a “wild” patterning – that’s how the Thing got its name :).
Step by step I lead you through the whole process, on 71 pages with 131 photos. All stanzas, pauses, tuckings, the joining of the pockets to the scarf on the go, two-colored brioche – every step you see in detail. You can decide whether you’ll follow my tutorial and knit the exact garment or you’ll use my explanations as input for your own wild creations.
To understand this Workshop, you must have mastered at least Swing-Knitting™ Workshops 1 to 3.
There is only a German version yet – I’ll try to translate it as soon as possible!
As we are already working on the next Workshop, it may take a little longer this time – thank you for your patience!
As soon as the English version is online, I’ll tell you!